Saturday, May 8, 2010

sample of graphite drawing

Graphite drawing depends mainly on the color graduation in the picture.
it is so important for the artist to use many color grades as it is the only way for him to high lighten the features of his work, for ex: muscles and face reactions.
Really when I look at these pictures I feel they can talk with me.


The man with the glasses





The look in his eyes and it's blaming meaning makes me feel as if I knew him long time ago.





















My sincere friends




I can't find anything to say about this, nothing but meditating love feelings on his face and the marvellous ability of color graduation control,he could show all the parts and color difference in dogs body and the surrounding too only by using a graphite pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment